Sunday, January 13, 2008

One Crazy Week(end)

First off, I spent the past week (Mon-Fri) in Rhode Island, and when I wasn't working... I was missing Matt like crazy.

So finally when I got to see him on Friday, I wanted as much time as possible before school starts back up on Tuesday.

So I saw him Friday night for a couple of hours before he had to work, and spend the night in South Berwick. We then headed out to my place (Matt slept the whole way there, plus some) and hung out there for a few hours where I finished up some much needed to do's. We then headed out to a little mini-concert thing. It had 5 bands, Heartbeat, FatSoul, Blueprints of the Heart, Koi, and Armada. Most were pretty good, and one even want's Matt to drum for them. It probably won't happen, but I think we both are just a little excited that he got asked, esp. since the band is about to sign a record. I wish I had some pictures for you.

Sunday was Church, shopping, sweatshirts :-p and me heading home early due to a forecast of way too much snow tomorrow. :(

Snow on Mondays should be illegal just for the purpose that that is my driving day.

<3

No comments: