Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dress

CHECK!

I'm making cake right now, because I wanted cake... And I wanted to try out a frosting recipe. I don't have enough butter, so there's going to be some margarine in it... (I would use shortening, but the shortening we have is old and tastes funny. It's ruined any other frosting I've tried to make with it)

And then VN this weekend! I'm so unprepared!

Test tonight! I'm so unprepared (but I'm working on that tonight)

And the weekend after next I'm making a cake for Tim's birthday party! I'm confident about it and nervous at the same time. Luckily, it's vacation week so I'll have lots of time to make it properly while Matt's at work (which is when I usually catch up on homework)

I love using (parenthesis) ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pictures pictures picturessss!