Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Updates

After a longer-than-normal feeling week, I had an exciting Saturday. My Davids Bridal appointment went from three bridesmaids and a flowergirl, to five bridesmaids and a flower girl. We got a dress picked out (of course, we find the most expensive one...)

Easter was typical. Church, dinner, sleep, bloody nose... Okay, maybe the last one wasn't so typical, but whatever ;).

That night Matt and I watched "Seven Pounds" with my parents. I liked the movie, Matt did not. It wasn't a perfect analogy, but it definitely had some parallels to the Easter story. It's funny how that was the netflix movie that was sent to us, and we watched it that Easter. I won't tell you how it relates for spoiler reasons.

Matt and I just basically had an awesome time Sunday night after the movie and Monday morning before I had to go to work. After being so busy almost every weekend this year, I forgot how fun it can be to just hang out and talk and laugh.

Refreshing :)

No comments: