Sunday, September 23, 2007

Nancy's B[l]og




So today, Matt counted in Spanish. So I retaliated in Latin. Then he went all Portugese on me. Then I gave up. OH WAIT I did it in English!!! haha so we're even :). OK I just had to post that mini story and now onto our real adventure of the day...



Matt was being lazy and I knew if we stayed home we would sit on the couch all day, so I decided to drag him on a short four wheeler ride through the woods, over the river and... not to Grandma's house, but to Nancy's Bog! It's a nice little.. well, bog at the base of Mount Pisgah, and since the last time I braved Mt. Pisgah, I flipped the four wheeler, we stayed in safe zone :). Needless to say, we both had a great time, and I took lots of pictures and feel obligated to share them for anyone who is crazy enough to read our blog.



Nancy's Bog

1 comment:

Amanda said...

beautiful, beautiful!