Friday, September 14, 2007

Our Theme Day!

After a long week, spraining my wrist, working third shift, and always never having enough money, a miracle has happened!!! The weekend is here! The best part is, I'm going to spend it with my most favorite girlfriend in the whole wide world, Laura!(Isn't she beautiful! *smile*)

And she has come up with a theme day for us on Saturday, I'll be working long hours 11pm-7am tonight, and driving out to her house for 95 miles or 1 hour 45 minutes the following morning!

(This image is for those of you who don't believe I'm crazy enough to do it!)

I'll be then getting my rest till she returns to her house at around 3pm! And our exciting day begins, we are planning on going out to an apple orchard to pick some apples, and then we will return to her house to make some AMAZING deserts! We'll be making, (in other words, she'll make and I'll be a nuisance TRYING to help, but obviously just getting in her way) Applesauce, apple cobbler (maybe), apple pie, apple crisp, and apple dumplings (possibly)! And that shall be our day, we'll have some more pics of our day for you, as they come *smile*!

(This is just to prove we are the Cutest couple ever!)






1 comment:

Amanda said...

I agree you are crazy enough :-) Nice blog! And beside Tim and I you may be cutest couple ever - beat that :-) Love you both!