Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh, the Irony!

In the "about us" over in the side you'll read that although Matt and I knew each other and were friends prior to Camp Agassiz, it's right after camp that we really got to know each other. What you don't know (and what Matt didn't know until today) is a dream that I had at camp. It's so funny to look back now.

It was maybe the second day of camp, and Matt had been really busy thus far and we didn't really hang out that much, but that night I had a dream that we were at that camp, and his dad married us! There were some other things, I don't really remember the dream that well now, but I DO remember what I thought of when I woke up: "What am I crazy, Matt and I would never get married! Heck, I probably wouldn't date him even if he asked!"

... Two weeks later, our relationship started.
... Two years later, our wedding planning begins!

Oh, the irony.

No comments: