Friday, December 12, 2008

7pm on Tuesday.

The Christian radio station I have been listening to since it first aired in my area around July is Air1!

This entire week they've been picking a winner every hour to win BarlowGirl's new Christmas CD "Home for the Holidays!"

7pm on Tuesday I won! They haven't contacted me, but Matt's friend heard my name on the radio, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only Laura Gallo in my town!

Air 1 is 93.9fm in the Augusta/Lewiston areas (I've listened to it as far south as Wells and as far north as Waterville, but I think it goes more north!)

Or, I've heard it on 106.5fm from Wells, where 93.9 drops off to about Portsmouth, NH, but I'm pretty sure it goes farther than that!

A full listing of the stations throught the US can be searched here, or you could just listen online :) No commercials!

No comments: