Sunday, December 21, 2008

Super Long Weekend :D

Ahh, the art of relaxation.

Unfortunately, I've been getting minimal hours at work.

Luckily, I have been able to take what I consider to be a Christmas vacation to spend with Matt. Thursday morning to Monday night... We've spent 90% of our time with all of our friends, just having a good time. And staying off the roads most of the time! Half my visit it has been snowing... Accumulating probably about 2 feet since I've been here! This shouldn't be surprising considering the massive amounts of snowstorms last winter... But last winter we also had little to no snow before Christmas.

Matt and I got to enjoy a nice time with his family Friday night. We were supposed to drive to be with some extended family of his, but the weather was not permitting! It was nice, since I'm not going to be around them for Christmas, we had a mini-Christmas thing. Now I feel like Christmas has already passed, but I still can't wait to enjoy the holiday again with my own family on the 25th!

Pictures to come.

P.S. I finished 1/2 of my holiday art projects, and hopefully I can sneak a picture of it before I leave tomorrow night so I can share it with everyone :)

No comments: