Wednesday, January 14, 2009

12 hours too late.

My first class was on Tuesday at 7, so Tuesday afternoon I patiently wait for 6:45 to roll around so I can go into the classroom... Except, when I go to my class, I see that the schedule has nothing posted for this time slot in this classroom. So I check my schedule online, and funny enough (not at the time) my class was scheduled for Tuesday at 7... AM.

Yeah. I dropped the class. Instead I have a class on Thursday, and yes, it's 7pm this time. I double checked. I'm hoping to have a Mon-Fri day job soon, so a class that early in the morning wouldn't work. Luckily I found a class I needed that still had all the requirements I was looking for: It was needed for my degree, started after 5pm, and was ITV, so if I have to relocate during the semester, I won't have to drop the class or travel to take the class.

Wow, I'm a boring writer. I can be funny in person, really!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man...that totally bites! At least your good intentions were there, lol. Have a great weekend!