Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Boogie Down

I don't remember whether or not I mentioned my Christmas gift to Matt... But anyway, it was dance lessons.

I told my mom, and she was thrilled (she's always wanted to take dance lessons, but my dad doesn't want to)

I told my co-workers, and they thought I was nuts! They were convinced that Matt would hate it. They laughed even harder when I told them we would probably be taking salsa. It was then that I really started to worry that he might not like my gift!

Although practicing times come few and far in between because we only see each other on the weekends when we have lessons anyway, I'd say they've been really fun! We've only had two lessons, since one was cancelled due to snow, but we're really learning a lot -- enough that it's fun to dance! Yay salsa (& meringue and bachata)!

1 comment:

Becky said...

cool! Greg and I are taking dance lessons too! So far we've learned some basic Cha-Cha, Rumba, Swing, and Waltz. It is really fun. We've been 5 or 6 times. Where do you guys go?