Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Bit Easier

It seems to me to feel like the space between Matt and my visits are getting easier. I think I'm in a routine now, in a way.

Oh gosh, last night I knew what I was gonna post about.

My Saturday class is really... weird. I kinda feel like I'm not learning anything, at least not so that it sticks. There are no real "tests," just at the end of each chapter he assigns us a problem and that is what we're graded on. I did awful on the first two, and the rest he basically gave us the answers to. Ok, not basically, he DID! He says I'm getting an A-, but is that really what I should be getting?

Work is pretty crazy right now. No, not busy, it's slower than ever it seems, but the slower it gets, the more time the employees have to talk, and the more rumors and gossip and talking behind each others backs goes on. I'm stuck between these two options: Defend the persons being talked about to whomever is doing the talking (defend both ways), or just keep my mouth shut and not risk making things worse. Of course, they want to know what is being said about them, and in most cases I know, but then I would be spreading this gossip just as bad. I know some of the stuff that one party says is over exaggerating, and I know that stuff that has been talked negatively about one person was really not all at her fault. But, if I defended her, wouldn't I just be spreading rumor about the other girl who is also partly at fault? Sometimes it's hard to keep my mouth shut, but then I think of any possible consequences and then it becomes amazingly easier. This isn't even high-school bad, this is middle school click & gossip-worthy.

And now, some pictures! This is my second cousin, Cru. His full name is Christopher Michael Presti, and he was born 3 months ago today, on Feb. 29th; leap day!

This is his birth picture.


Look at those dimples!


No comments: