Thursday, May 8, 2008

The End.

Alright. The end of the Spring Semester at UMA has finally come.

30 hours of work.
4 tests.
2 headaches.
1 paper.
1 week.

WHEW! I've still got a class every other Saturday until June 21st, but it's not too much. I wont have any classes whatsoever from 6/21-7/7. This week has been SO crazy! As you have already read, I'm working 30 hours this week, plus finals. Also, I got a really bad migraine a few days ago, I thought I was going to throw up... And I can feel it coming back. I'm working tomorrow, coming home and doing homework for my Saturday class... and my Saturday is wake-up, drive, class, drive, nap, work, sleep... then MOTHER'S DAY!

I'm so excited for the gift my brother and I got her. I'm not sure if she monitors this blog or anything (I may have even said something on the blog already, but whatever) so no details until Sunday.

Then I have 3, count-em 3 transfers!! A transfer is where I go to another Iparty store to get/bring merchandise for a customer so they don't have to travel. They usually don't do too many transfers, unless its for a lot of product or unless someone is going. Well this girl is purchasing like $1,000 in merchandise, which is basically what our Iparty makes in 1 day. So I'm going to the Portland, Newington, and Peabody store. Yeah, I'm driving an hour out of my way, but if Matt doesn't want to go I will go when he's sleeping.

Okay. Headache + Computer Monitor = Pain.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Suuuuuuuuuperlaura!!!