Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

Well, to start off the weekend, Matt and I took my brother to Funtown Soul Jam for his 16th birthday on Saturday! I think we all had a great time. I don't have any pictures except the one we got from the Excalibur, but I'm too lazy to scan it right now.

Sunday was pretty laid back. We just sat around for most of the day, and we made muffins. Then we went window shopping, but I did get Hailey's birthday gift! :-D

And just to show that we are both Ted Dekker obsessed right now, here are a list of the books i've read this year, and the ones with an *asterisk are the ones that Matt has read as well.


Black - Ted Dekker*
Red - Ted Dekker*
White - Ted Dekker*
Chosen - Ted Dekker*
Infidel - Ted Dekker*
Renegade - Ted Dekker*
Chaos - Ted Dekker*
Skin - Ted Dekker
Showdown - Ted Dekker* (in process for both of us)
Prince Caspian - C.S. Lewis

Pretty Good Start, Eh?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

hey, I was just going to email to see if you had any good books for me to read :-) Could I borrow some, pretty please!

Anonymous said...

isn't skin weird?!?

you HAVE to read house, whether you like it or not, it's incredible

:P

love you lou