Saturday, May 17, 2008

Weekday Visit

Matt and I decided that since we both wanted to spend Mother's Day with our mothers (go figure) we would plan a trip during the middle of the following week, since I'm off school now. It was mostly uneventful, except for the fact that I was there 2 1/2 day's and only saw Matt for like 12 hours because he slept all the time! Yes, he had to work.

Let's see, I hung out with Meesh the first day, while Matt was sleeping. We ate at Subway and waited for her mom to notice us... Which she didn't until we walked up to her.
Matt, Karen, Jason and I went to Aggies that evening, all being very indecisive. I love Aggies! : )

The next day I played with Hailey most of the morning, until I had to finish up some homework for my Saturday class while Matt slept. Theeeenn.... Matt and I went out shopping. It was kinda fun. Nothing unusual. Wow, we're pretty boring now.

I can't find my library card. This upsets me, because Matt won't let me borrow his book because he's still reading it!!! =-O I told him I coulda been done with it by today and he could have it back... But he said he paid for it and he would be the first to read it. Blah! : P. Now I can't request any books from other libraries. I think when I'm in town today I'm gonna go request a new library card. Or at least the number on the bar code!

And Matt comes at 7ish tonight, after I go to a friend of mines wedding. Congratulations Branden and Katie!

Matt and I plan on seeing Prince Caspian some time this week hopefully.

Ok, this was an excruciatingly boring post.

No comments: