Monday, June 23, 2008

Daisies

Well, I must say my computer is being reaally slow... I think it may have a virus, but I have no idea what to do about it, I have anti-virus from UMA, but it's not finding anything. What could be making my computer this slow and glitchy?

OK, so this week I went to see Matt from Wednesday 'til Saturday, because otherwise I'd only see him for Sunday and half of Monday... He slept most of the time, and we didn't really do anything interesting. Karen and I spent a lot of time drawing. I've finished the rose, but for some reason I can't get my scanner to work. I'll get it to work by Thursday, I'm sure though. I've actually already started another picture, so if I get it done by Thursday I'll post 2!! I'd rather post too much than not enough.

Okay, so this was a filler blog, I'll admit, but I didn't want to post two sketch posts in a row with nothing in between!

1 comment:

Allie said...

it could be a bot. Spybot is i think the software my mom uses.