Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunburnt!!

Well, we all knew it was coming. The first sunburn of the year!! No pictures, it's really not fun to look at and I'm too lazy to take them. Matt got it pretty bad, and mine isn't all that mild either.

We went to Watercountry on Saturday (hence the Sunburn) as a going away sort of thing for a friend of Matt's at work. The tickets were $35, and since a season pass was only $60, we paid the extra $25 and are planning on making going to the waterpark a habit this summer! I was planning on a lot of beach trips, but now we've got options if we would rather be "chlorine-y" than "sandy!"

Also,
Happy Fathers Day to all dads out there!

It was a really short trip this weekend due to Fathers day, we both wanted to be with our fathers (go figure,) so I'm going to make an extended mid-week trip from Wednesday-Saturday rather than making a trip this weekend. I think I'm going to be spending a lot of time in South Berwick this summer rather than Matt here because my Saturday classes are OVER!!! And the rest will start shortly... Monday nights in Portland, so going from SB to Portland will be gas-efficient. Something everyone is trying to be more of nowadays.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I hope your sunburns heal quickly and I am glad you will be spending more time in SB!!!!
See you Wednesday!