Saturday, June 28, 2008

Strawberries


So this weekend was the strawberry festival! My 1st. I got this rock with a turtle on it, I got a turtle painted on my face aaand I got an awesome hand blown glass frame!

Next week is the 4th of July, and I'm so excited because it will be the first time I see the fireworks with Matt. Which surprises me, because my manager gave me the perfect weekend schedule without me having to ask for it! I'm working July 4th morning, which means i get extra pay, but I get out at 2 so I have plenty of time to get to SB and see the fireworks with Matt. 2 Saturdays off in a row without asking! I hope he gives me the Saturday after that off, which I did ask for. The 7th is the day that marks Matt and I being 'a couple' for 2 years. Amanda Chalifour and I share the same birthday and the same anniversary!! How weird is that? Oh, and I also START classes on the 7th, and they END on my birthday! Those two days are special ;)! Sorry I'm sharing all your special days Amanda!

So even though I have class the night of the 7th, I think Matt and I will end up doing something in the morning. I have a feeling he's got something planned, but he wants to keep it a secret. Doesn't he know I'm never surprised?

No comments: