Thursday, June 26, 2008

Etch a Sketch Thursday: Week 2

This is the first picture this week. It's not what I was planning when I started out (I downsized a lot,) but I think it came out good (click picture to enlarge). It's not perfect, it varies quite a bit from it's mother picture, but it still looks like a rose!
I actually did two pictures this week, thanks to Karen! Just as I was finishing the first picture she started a picture and still wanted me to draw with her! I'm really happy with the way this came out, I'm only unhappy with the buttons on the phone. I actually used Paint Shop Pro to put the scanned image on top of the original to find out what was off, and it turns out the nose and lips are too high, the right (my right) lens of her glasses need to be higher, the right side of her cheek is too slim and the left is not slim enough. The hand's all off, but I already knew that.

I may post some in-progress pictures this week, depending on how much free time I have. Bekah's here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel very unperfect now... :p
silly lou it looks great