Sunday, August 31, 2008

Long Weekend

So, Matt and I had a long weekend due to the fact that I asked Friday and Saturday off for Pastor Anthony's 50th birthday party! Happy Birthday PA!!!

My camera died quite soon.... I did get some pictures of the decorations though, which I will post as soon as I get home. (I'm still in South Berwick, but I'm leaving at 10am tomorrow to get to work by 12). Yes, I have to work on labor day. No, my class was moved to Tuesday. I know, sucky. Waste of my gas!

Hmm... I made some 4 cheese pizza and lasagna. I don't really cook at home, and I guess I missed it after staying home two weekends in a row.

I know I'm missing something, but I've still got to post those pictures, so hopefully I'll remember by then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A long weekend is always good! A dead camera? Not so good. Pizza and Lasagna is always good! Working on Labor Day? Not so good.