Thursday, July 3, 2008

Blogging Survey

A) Why do you blog?

I believe I covered this in the post Why We Blog.

B) What is your favorite part about blogging?

I like it because it's sort of like a diary, and It's a way to keep in touch with others that I can't see everyday.

C) What is your least favorite part about blogging?

Not knowing exactly who reads it.

D) What are your favorite blogs to read and why?

I like to read any blogs that are updated often, such as Your Daily Dose of Vitamin [A]llie, any posts which have something to do with something I'm interested in such as PsD, Pixeloo, and Phil in the Circle. Also, I love reading posts about people I know even if they aren't updated too often, which is just about every blog on my link page (although I will add all the blogs listed above to my link list shortly).


P.S. I still havent finished my weekly drawing, but I will hopefully finish, scan, and post it by tonight. I've got the tough part done (starting).

No comments: