Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blogging...

...and procrastination kinda go hand in hand. Well guys, bet you didn't expect to hear from me, cause after all, this might as well be run by Laura since shes done all the work, and yes guys, she is all mine! Be jealous, be very jealous. I'm honestly just typing the first things that come to mind. Well, work is going well, ...I suppose... My Add-Ons (sale offers that each one is a $2 commission) are going up which is great. Sleep, well, I'll put it this way, what is it? Cause lately I can't seem to get any, any suggestions please let me know! Kyle, a close friend of Laura's apparently writes lyrics, and I'm psyched, cause we started working on his song "Pray For You" and it has an AMAZING piano riff that I really enjoy. Generation Christ band practices are going good as well, we are almost ready to record three songs as a whole band, Brian (Drums), Jason (Bass), Isaac(Lead Guitar), George (Percussion, Bongos), and myself (Piano, and currently vocals)! Which also means setting up a Gen Christ MySpace band page so people can hear our sound! w00t! Umm... i'm going to the Fryeburg Fair today with my family, so I'm very excited, so guys, have a great day! I'll talk to you all later! God Bless!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so proud of you :-) Hey, you should try to make a habit out of this. How about Matt's rant 101, 102 ...