Friday, October 10, 2008

Ranting 101

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it has begun, every week from this point forward I will have a rant blog on all the good, bad, and ugly going on in my life! So, where to start...

Generation Christ night went amazing, I sang with a shot voice, Brian drummed for the first time live, Jason finally played Bass live, w00t w00t! I sang... very very scary, I haven't been that nervous in a long time. Apparently it sounded alright (on my part) though everyone said the band sounded great, I was very glad to hear that.

Work... yep, this subject again, well I almost got canned last night cause of a situation that I can guarantee will never happen again. Long story, but it happened last month. I also was upset cause I get in a lot of trouble if I don't pitch the Add-Ons verbatim (word for word), and I found someone who made up their own script for it and ultimately, due to USA laws is considered credit card fraud, I tried to help him, he wouldn't hear me out, so I informed my manager of the situation and now I feel like a rat, and some people who called me "friend" now say they lost a lot of respect of me cause of that... I'm doing my job, does that make me deceitful? Am I throwing him under the bus cause of my "bad day"... I don't know anymore, I'm so confused and upset right now that I don't know what to say. But, whatever, whats done is done. I really believe I need to get out of this job and go somewhere else, its getting really bad. Please pray for me...

Sleep is still a no go. Went to bed this morning at 10..ish and woke up to my phone ringing at 12pm, and after that laid in bed till 2..ish unable to fall back asleep. And I have to work a really long shift tonight, due to missing some hours. Blah...

...And... I'm completely broke, so I won't be able to see Laura this weekend. At this point, crying sounds like a great option... I'll bring the cheese if anyone would like to join me.

Overall, this weeks been rough, and this is my rant, sorry for all the bad news, hopefully next week will be better!

God Bless
Edit: We worked it out, I am going to be able to see her for a little while, that makes things a little easier.

No comments: