Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy 34th Anniversary!

To my parents!!

I hope I will make it to 34 years someday!!

So, Matt and I can't see each other this week, but we surely did something interesting last week, so I thought I would post about that!

I made a new friend at work, so Matt and I got together with her and her fiance. Their names are Ally and Derek. We went to a Thai place, and after waiting 1 hour to order (we wouldn't stop talking long enough to read the menu) we had a lovely meal and I tried some fish-less sushi. We decided it was too early to call it a night, so we went to Dairy Queen and had some ice cream and played frisbee in the parking lot. Then we went geocaching. At 9pm. In the dark. In the woods. I was so afraid people were gonna hear us and call the cops thinking we were up to something bad, but we survived... Although we didn't find the cache :(.

Yeah, so I just spent the last 5 hours cleaning the house for my parents anniversary... I hope they can see/smell the difference when they get home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.

that's what i have to say about the whole thing.

HAHAHA.

=]