Thursday, October 16, 2008

Extraordinary

"Some of the most ordinary days for some people, ends up being an extraordinary day for others."


Etch a Sketch is taking a break. I'm still going to post my pictures, but I'm not going to hold myself to a timeline, I just don't have enough time in the week. I'm happy with the way the whole thing went though, I did like 10 straight pictures, which is more than I've ever done in that short of a time, and it has done it's purpose, which was to get me to draw more, and I plan on drawing/painting at least another 3 pictures before the end of this year, so I promise you'll still have something to look at! This blog is pretty boring without it! :-p

I feel a need to say something profound right now.... But nothing is coming to mind, so you'll have to live with the quote at the beginning of the post!

No comments: