Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cinnamon Buns!!

Yesterday I was just CRAVING a Cinnabon cinnamon bun. I think anyone who has had a Cinnabon can understand. Unfortunately, the nearest Cinnabon is an hour away :(. So I searched AllRecipe and found a "clone of a Cinnabon" recipe.
(I didn't take that picture, but it's a picture from the same recipe. By the time I remembered to take a picture, they were all gone!)

Oh, how I want another one right about now. If only they weren't so darn delicious, maybe my family would not have eaten so many and I could have them all for myself. Wait.....

5 comments:

Amanda said...

OOO, Laura, you're making my mouth water! Hopefully you'll be able to have more of the Cinnamon Buns for yourself next time!! Kudos to your for trying a new recipe!

Amanda said...

O.k. so when are you coming to S. Berwick next?! Are you making some for Matt? Don't forget his lovely sister, haha!

Anonymous said...

Now I'm the one who wants Cinnabon!

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt said...

Now that wasn't very nice, I would appreciate if you didn't delete my comments Laura, after all this is my blog too...
And as far as cinnamon buns, yes, you owe me and Amanda one, its not nice to tease :P