Friday, November 14, 2008

Surprisingly Peaceful

This past weekend I was at Vida Nueva until Sunday around 5.
I worked Monday morning.
Class Monday night.
Work Tuesday morning.
South Berwick Tuesday night.
YAAY!!

After a week and a half, I finally got to see Matt. It was nice, because I got to spend three nights there (one was just so I didn't have to drive in the dark) but any visit for the past 2 months has been like one night...

Yes, it had it's stresses. Matt can tell you about that if he wants to, but I'm surprisingly peaceful right now.

I totally forgot what I was going to blog about!!

OH! I'm totally paranoid and so I use this spreadsheet I made to track my grades even before my final grades get out... So I know if I need to work extra hard to bring up a final grade, or if I just need to carry on the way I've been going. Right now I've got a 95 in one class! Yay. Taxation? Not so much. But I've only taken one test, and thats ALL that is going towards the grade. It will hopefully be more accurate once I get a couple more projects passed in.

No comments: