Wednesday, March 19, 2008

One more day!

I think I was going to write about something.. Oh yeah *changes title of blog*.

Just one more day until my vacation! Well, semi vacation. I asked a couple of days off of work so I could see Bekah this weekend when she's visiting, and I've had to pack a week load of activities into three days (I believe I already mentioned this). Well its Wednesday and I only have one more day to go! This week hasn't been nearly as exhausting as it sounds, as when I'm at work and in class things are pretty laid back, and so they aren't exhausting activities. The fact that I don't have a lot of time to sleep has left me tired, but it isn't unmanageable.

This past weekend Matt and I did nothing. Again. He slept through most of it, and so I spent quite a bit of time with Karen, who lovingly has nicknamed me Kip.
If you read her blog, I am Kip, Laura, and Lou. Possibly Laura Lou, although she doesn't always call me that. And occasionally fatty.

P.S. Thanks to Amanda and Amanda for commenting on my Amanda blog! I wasn't sure which Amanda the first post was from until I read the second one. I knew it wasn't Amanda, but thought it could have been Amanda or Amanda. Luckily, the situation is under control.

:-P

No comments: