Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tagged

Okay, so Amanda (http://doldrumsandecstasies.blogspot.com/) tagged me.
I'm not going to tag anyone else, but I will answer the 7 wierd/random facts, with a twist. Instead of answering them about myself, I think of 7 random facts I know about Matt! And hopefully if he feels so inclined he will do the same for me in a later post.

*He can touch his nose with his tongue
*He's a gamer. Addicted majorly.
*Matthew finds it hilarious to answer every question with "Chicken Teriaki"
*(uh oh, runnin' out) He's spent YEARS (like over 6) playing the piano, but for some odd reason changed to drums about a year ago and has barely touched the piano since *:-(*
*Matt likes to work on computers
*I'm on 6... He... is ADDICTED to starbucks, specifically the white mocha with cream :-)
*He has a hampster named Fuzzy-Lumpkins. CraZy!

Ok Matt! Go for it!!!

No comments: