Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stressed!!

I know, a lot of people aren't a fan of blogs because a lot of people tend to vent on them, and I try to keep stuff on the blog positive. But I'm really stressed! For those of you who don't know, I'm planning on getting my associates in accounting at the end of 2008, but there were a couple classes that I couldn't take until Spring 09 because of scheduling. I Did find a way to get those classes in, but I found out that I needed to start taking the class 2 DAYS before it was to start! I registered 10 minutes before taking the class, and bought an $80 book online to avoid paying $150 at the bookstore. However, he assigned homework, and my book hasn't arrived yet! Thank God, my accounting teacher for another class had the book and wasn't using it, so she's letting me borrow it until mine arrives! Yay!

And due to the snow, I've missed at least one day in each of my classes, and the week after week off has put me into a "vacation" mode: I haven't been studying nearly enough. I'm getting the worst grades of my life, and I'm going to have to get 90's and 95's in the rest of my tests in order to reach my goals. I have so much homework, and I have hardly any time to do it! I'm cramming a week+ worth of homework in 5 classes in to Friday, because its the only day I have. I will be doing some in SB this weekend, but after I get back I work Monday night, Tuesday morning, have class Tuesday evening, work Wednesday morning, have 2 classes Wednesday evening, class again Thursday morning, and then I leave for South Berwick again, so I HAVE to get it done before I leave this weekend. Luckily, after that I have a week off and hopefully I'll be able to get some major projects started.

I'd like to think that this will end once school is over, but I keep hearing in my mind: Welcome to the rest of your life.

I guess I gotta get used to busy and stressed! There could be much much worse things to have to get used to. Well I write all this as if you actually want to read it, but whatever, here you go. ; )

-Laura

P.S. I didn't mean any of this to be complaining. I'm very happy with my life and I'm thankful for what I have, and that I found a way to graduate by 2009, and that I have a book to study with! I just feel so rushed.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

oh my gosh. thats a lot!!! I couldn't imagine having so much stuff on my plate. you rock. yep.

Anonymous said...

Well, two things....Yes, welcome to the rest of your life. And, it's nothing you can't handle...you'll be fine. Deep breath! Exhale....

Amanda said...

I like that "welcome to the rest of your life"! You are SOOOO close and I can't believe all you have accomplished!
I know it seems crazy and overwhelming, but life goes by so fast. Enjoy even the crazy moments and remember to breathe.
Oh and its o.k. to vent on your blog,we all need to do it :-)