Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Proud

He posted :)
I'm so proud of him.

Thank you Matthew-Face!

Even though today had its downside *cough* causing 100's of dollars worth of damage to my car *cough*, I'm in a silly mood, so here's a picture to illustrate how I feel, and how Matt is probably responding to it. They say a picture is worth a thousand words:


P.S. In case you were wondering about the leather whip: I do work in a party store which carries a few costume accessories all year around and a few friends and I were considering making a short film with Indiana Jones, hence the whip.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW! I am completely shocked that he posted! You should be proud :-) I have to admit the whip made me laugh out loud and I am at work!!!! Love the pix!

The Galvin Family said...

Hey there,
Yes, the Easter bunny comes and leaves the baskets on the front steps, rings the bell, and hops away before the kiddos open the door. It's a tradition at my in laws house. :)

Amanda said...

LMBO. Very true, but I figure I'd be busting my bum taking care of the gardens and animals and sewing/knitting and cooking, and of course... ADIA. So. I wouldn't have much time to be bored.
I'm sorry about your car. Thats very sad. :(