Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tagged... Part 2

Ok, so apparently, I have to fill this out in order to keep Laura from attacking me... so... here ya go...

*She has a cat obsession
*She is hopelessly addicted to Smarties
*She likes to wrestle (which kinda unique for a girl)
*She had a leather whip under her bed, but moved it to her closet
*She is dating a psychopath named Matt Stevens
*She goes to college and is always overtaxed with huge amounts of homework
*And she works at I-Party... (Do I need to say more?)

there ya go...
Happy now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fact that laura has a leather whip is a little concerning, but matt, you have a toy snake (ROFL), [now] blinded Chinese neighbors and [had] a pimp stick - so you can't say anything lol

i just love inside jokes, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

<3 karen