Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nothing New.

In Denny's, before he decided that a restaurant is not the place for a camera...


Well, now that the blog has taken a break for a couple of days...

Matt visited this weekend. It was fun. We rented 2 movies, Juno and The Water Horse. Both OK I guess. Juno is a little slack on moral for me, and the water horse was a little too... dark to keep my interest. I can't really think of a better word than dark. There seemed to be a consistent lack of color in the film. I think Matt liked it though.

Well, the disappearing theater in Portland has reappeared, so that's where we will be on Friday night! What else...

I may be moving just a tad sooner than expected. I was planning on moving between December and January... Possibly during my winter break... But I may start looking a little sooner... Mid November maybe. That's when the Halloween season ends, so I really won't be getting many hours at work after that... And I'm counting on the hope that someone will hire me with the knowledge that I am to graduate in just a month. I was thinking about getting a seasonal Christmas position right after the Halloween season so as to assure work for myself during Iparty's slow time, but my mom suggested skipping that step. How in the world I will afford an apartment (first and last months rent and whatnot) I have no clue. Maybe my mom will help me out with my Fall semester too so I can save up.

OK. Done babbling.

No comments: