Friday, February 1, 2008

If life were perfectly planned....

I just spend the last 45 minutes being all depressed because for some reason Matt and I are in a personal recession in our jobs, which makes it really hard to make the expensive trip to visit each other every week (think of gas prices), let alone pay our bills. I was depressed and started getting into that negative thinking mode where everything that is bad comes and bogs me down all at once.

But then I was thinking about people who have it worse off... And wondering why I was getting to upset over the fact that I am unable to plan out the next 3 years of my life. But then, what makes the people who have it worse off than me less depressed? They think of someone worse off than them? What happens when they get to the bottom of the chain. The bottom where they cannot think of anyone who has it worse to compare to? What about those people? :(

2 comments:

Manda said...

wow

Amanda said...

you know whats sad, I have been there, done that and know exactly what you are talking about :-)

Things just don't make sense sometimes, but I know things will turn around.