Sunday, February 24, 2008

Winter Vacation

Since I had this week off of school, and was hardly working, I spend Monday night - Saturday morning with Matt. (It was only supposed to be until Friday afternoon, but there were changes due to snow). He was working some of the time, but I survived ; ). We ended up officially getting the Generation Christ website finished!! Yay! We also did a little bowling, and Matt got a high score of 131! I'd be more excited for him if he didn't beat my previous record of 130... I barely broke 100 this time. Let's see, what else? (I took some pictures, but they're not loaded yet, so I'll save them for another post.) Oh! Pepin came home. That was fun... I went shopping with Amanda, Matt's sister... I watched Hailey... Matt slept... Haha! I have discovered my new "addiction" is the vanilla cream donut at Dunkin' Donuts!! I had like 4 this week.

Um. If I remember anything else, I'll post it with the pictures, but although I had a great time, it looks pretty boring on paper, so to speak!

Ta-ta for now!

No comments: