Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day



As said in our last post, Matt and I are apart, and due to my switching shifts he decided not to come back for Valentines Day. It's really not a big deal, but we've decided to do something special either Sunday or next week when I visit. Matt is coming up with his parents to visit the church in North Monmouth, and we might be doing something in Portland, or hanging out together after church. If that doesn't happen, then we'll do something together when I visit him next week (I have vacation next week, and I'm only working two days, sadly).

In other news, last night the power went out at my[Laura's] house! I woke up this morning and we still don't have power, and I'm fearing a 13 day power outage like we had with the ice storm in 1998. Hopefully it will warm up today and melt a good amount of ice off of the trees. For those of you who don't know about the ice storm (although I think most of you do,) here is a link to the article. I'll post a picture if what the trees look like after I take one ;).

Enough of me babbling. Have a great Valentines day!!


No comments: