Thursday, February 28, 2008

One More...

Just one more day until I make the trip down to see Matt. It will probably be a short-feeling weekend, because he's working 20 hours in 2 days so he's going to be sleeping a lot.

Matt got a hamster. Fuzzy lumpkins.

Matt has begun the job search, as after four weeks he still does not have a schedule and is often just "called in" on the nights when he can work. It's certainly a pain.

I'm going skiing this afternoon after my Global Perspective class, in which I just took a test. I think I did pretty bad. I didn't study much, but after looking at the test, I don't think any amount of studying what I had in my notes would have prepared me. There's a lot of stuff in there I don't remember talking about, and it was primarily in multiple choice, and often the multiple choice answers could have varied depending on opinion. There is no such thing as "exact science" to me anymore. If I have to hear any more crap about evolution and a 3,000,000,000 year old world I'm going to explode! Whats worst is that she was talking about something that I've read about in Christian books, so I know that there is evidence against it, so I asked her "Is this fact or theory." She responded, "There is enough evidence toward this that it is pretty much fact. This does happen." Yeah, right. And pigs will fly someday. But to end off my tantrum, this definitely my least favorite class of my college career. I'll be glad when I never have open an environmental science book again or feel guilty that I'm using up too much of the earths resources because my parents built a large house to raise their children in, and that they fulfilled God's command to populate the earth. Gimme a break people.


Oh, and Pepin is Matt's new roommate!


Why One more? One more day, one more argument, one more job, one more straw of hay on the camels back.... And one more person I have to compete with for Matt's attention :-p! jk love yah pep!

No comments: