Monday, February 18, 2008

Sunday

this was on a pinball machine at jokers

So I spent most of Sunday morning being depressed, and ended up going to Matt's cousins birthday party with his family. Then, we both drove to Portland anyway. So, Matt didn't come with his parents, but we still met halfway and had a great time. First we browsed the Mall and took pictures with one of those photo booths (I'd show you, but I think I left my strip in Matt's car). Then we spent the next half hour driving on and off the highway paying tolls trying to find a movie theater. We got some pretty bad directions from guy from New Hampshire (why listen to a guy who lives in NH when we were 1hr into Maine?) It doesn't help that I'm the worst person with directions and navigation and last night I learned that Matt isn't much better. We saw "Jumper." It was pretty good, and it was a short movie, which worked out well because we still got to eat out and get home by 11:15. We went to Applebee's, because I had a gift card there. We went a little over, but not bad. We got this wierd mac and cheese with roasted chicken, a ceasar salad, mozzerella sticks, mini angus burgers, this wierd bread dip (YUM) and a chocolate mousse shooter thing for desert. Most of those are appetizers, and we split everything, and the bill only came to like $30 including tip, so I think we did pretty well : ). AND I get to see him Tuesday. Yay!

No comments: