Thursday, February 7, 2008

So much for this week....

Matt was supposed to come down this weekend because I had made two trips in a row and schoolwork and gas money has been bogging me down. Well, due to Matt's stinky new work schedule, he had to work on the weekend. That was OK though, because Thursday after I got home from school he could come and be with me until I had to work on Friday night. Well... We thought about moving it to Wednesday because we both had nothing better to do, my college was closed because of snow, but it cleaned up pretty quick. But Matt had music practice. So he didn't come, and by the time music practice was over the roads were getting icy and it started snowing again. OK. He can still come tomorrow. We wake up in the morning, and I still had class so even though the roads were safe now he was gonna come later so he wasn't here when I wasn't. Obviously a bad decision because they let me out of school early because of the weather and thus Matt couldn't come. My countdown has gone from a couple of hours until I see him again, to at least 7 more days. I hate this, I really do.