Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What I Love About...

Matt!

Here's a list of some of the things I love about Matt. Maybe I'll convince him to do a post about me ; )

*He's emotionally strong when I'm not
*He tries (but usually fails) to make me laugh/feel better when I'm upset
*If I go to buy something he acts macho and buys it for me
*He gives really good hugs :)
*The way kids respond to him
*How he drops everything (including talking to me) to help his mom & sister carry groceries inside
*How he gets all worried and needs to be with his family if there's a semi-emergency
*He puts how I feel first even if it's something he really wants
*"Do what you need to do. I'll wait."
*He's so very selfless


I'm going to link to this in the "Important Posts" section, and then just let you all know whenever I update it.

Yeah, that's right. He's mine ; )

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I never saw this before - how sweet!