Monday, July 14, 2008

"Girls" Weekend!

Alright, I must admit... I have always wanted my friends to come visit me for once instead of me driving to see all of them, so Karen, Meesh, and Matt all came to my house this weekend, along with Chelsea! We had a great time. We must have spent 50% of the time in the pool, but we also watched Michael J. Foxx movies, explored Augusta, and pretended to be Matt's groupies ; ).... I didn't take any pictures though! I know, I'm a bad person! We're already planning another adventure in August sometime maybe!

School is back in session full swing! I thought it would be easier in the summer than when I take another full course load in the fall because I'm only taking 3 this summer, but because it's 3 classes in half the time it's about the same. Stress time is back! Haha, I love being a student though. I think.

Well, it's late and I'm tired, but this blog needed updating!! Maybe I will post more weekend stories later on! : )

No comments: