Thursday, July 17, 2008

Etch a Sketch Thursday: Week 5

[Picture Deleted.
Go to www.laura.fotoblog.co.uk
to view picture]




Part 3 of this 3 part project is finished; Jordan. I must say, this one was the hardest of all of them, and I'm not completely satisfied (what else is new). Her eyes are too close together, and I think it makes her look somewhat cross-eyed. Also, the way I finished the bottom in a circle is almost "too neat" compared to the other two. There's something else about it that bothers me, but I can't put my finger on it.

P.S. I have a new site which has all of my sketches on it (that I'm willing to share, I've left out some of the not so nice ones). The URL is www.laura.fotoblog.co.uk. There is a password, for the privacy of the peoples pictures whom I have drawn. As it is, I will start removing my cousins pictures in a couple of weeks. E-mail me for the password if you would like it!

No comments: