Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fireworks and "Dateiversary"



Matt did something that caused motion when I was taking the picture



OK, so I know it's been a few days since Independence Day, but I had some fireworks pictures that I wanted to post and I couldn't upload them until I got home.


We went to Wolfeboro on the 4th, and the fireworks were pretty slow, but great for taking pictures! Unfortunately, both Tim and Amanda AND PA and Patty's car had issues. Tim and Amanda had a flat, and PA and Patty's car overheated. Last year the car broke down too, so no one wants to go to Wolfeboro again! The next night, Matt and I were at the Foxrun mall and got a call asking if we wanted to go to the Portsmouth fireworks! Those fireworks were amazing! All the pictures you see were from the 4th, but on the 5th I took a video which would probably take up too much space to post.

For our 2yr "Dateiversary" which we celebrated on the 6th because I was leaving on the 7th, we did absolutely nothing, mostly because we're broke. We go out to eat a lot, we go to the beach a lot, we go to watercountry a lot, we go out shopping a lot... Nothing seemed like it would be special, so instead we stayed in! We got some goods at the grocery store and I made three cheese pizza, monkey bread, and zeppolis(which are like fried dough balls or donut holes). We did go to the Kittery outlets on the 7th though, just for fun. Uh, Yeah. That's about it.

I'll post again soon!! [[Thursday's coming up]]

No comments: