Thursday, July 3, 2008

Etch a Sketch Thursday: Week 3

I did it! I actually drew a picture when I didn't feel like drawing (it's 9:05pm and I just got it done and scanned)

[Picture Deleted.
Go to www.laura.fotoblog.co.uk
to view picture]

This picture didn't even come out too bad considering my lack of desire to draw when I started yesterday. He's pretty accurate, but the shading is very contrast-y compared to the picture, which was kinda muddy in some places. It's my 2nd cousin, Joe. I was going to draw my cousins children for my aunt (their grandmother) for Christmas last year (which we celebrated at Thanksgiving because she lives in New Jersey) and am just now doing it because I have had a lack of desire to draw. I didn't start right with the cousins because I wanted them to come out good, and I was a little scared because my last attempt didn't come out so hot.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Great Job Laura! His eyes look so real! Keep up the good work and keep posting those sketches- they are superb!