Thursday, July 10, 2008

Etch a Sketch Thursday: Week 4

[Picture Deleted.
Go to www.laura.fotoblog.co.uk
to view picture]


So here's the second part of a three part series: my cousin Kate. I like the way she came out over all, but she doesn't look as happy as she does in the original picture, her hair was very difficult because it was messy in the picture, and there's something I can't pinpoint in her right (my right) eye. Also, the texture of the drawing is different from Joe, and since they will probably be displayed together that sort of disappoints me, although I like the texture of this one better.

I'm open to any comments/suggestions on any of my sketches. My parents are always "ooh-ing" and "ahh-ing" them, but my mom thinks I should be a doctor and my dad seems to think I know everything... Basically, they're biased.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay! Another lovely sketch by Laura! Your shading is impecable! I'm so enjoying these drawings!