Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

It's school time again! And with Soulfest coming up, it's even busier. I know I have enough time, but I'm getting into that habit of writing everything I need to do down over and over again so I won't forget. On the plus side, I'm totally excited for Soulfest, and I know Matt is too.

As for this past weekend, we were out all the time! I got there late Saturday night, but Sunday afternoon right after church we went out geocaching. We found like 6 that day, and that was basically the only thing we did all day (besides me make this totally amazing supper when Matt said we didn't have any food). I normally don't brag about my cooking, but I really liked this meal. Oh, and we watched the Notebook again that night. I'm totally happy that I got to see a chick flick for once after a long string of action movies. Monday morning, we went to Watercountry! Yay! I'm still exhausted now, and I've got a test in three and a half hours, but hey. It was fun, and I have tomorrow off to be productive and get everything ready for Soulfest.

No comments: