Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blogging

I felt the extreme need to blog, yet with nothing specific to blog about.

I have pictures from Matt's birthday, although I haven't uploaded them, due to sheer laziness.

I'm working on a sketch. I'm halfway through a painting, and a sketch, and plan on starting another sketch immediately after I finish the one I'm working on, and it's coming out beautifully!

My back has been hurting me for the past two days. Perhaps it's sleeping on a couch for 6/7 days in one week and 6+ hours in a car in the course of three days... But it's more of a sharp pain than an achey feeling so I'm suspecting I pulled something. Consequently, working (which requires a lot of bending and lifting) I've been using my legs more because my back hurts, and now my legs are sore!

Ooh kay... The Locator premieres tonight! I'm pretty excited. I've seen a couple commercials and it looks like it's going to be pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To answer your question - very nice layout :) It's more...elegant.