Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Creepy Cutie

this somewhat resembles the face that Matt made when we were hanging out in my room (in the basement, with one small window) when there was a funky noise outside. It was a sqeaky, scratchy kind of sound, the exact sound you wouldn't want to hear on a dark, wet, foggy night like that night was. I already knew what the sound was, but I decided to play along.
"Matt! There's something at the window! Can you check and see what it is?!" "No way, that's wicked creepy!" "Please, Just trust me!"












It was my kitty, when she wants to come in she paws at the window, and the pads on her paws squeak. It was hilarious. This was after she came in, but whatever.

P.S. These are awesome pictures for a camera phone, btw, aren't they? 2.0mexapixel... not too shabby.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

they are nice pix, did you get a new phone? I am due for mine next month and I am not sure what to get yet.

The Murray Crew said...

Glad to see you are following our blog and our adventures! =)

Jen and The Crew