Sunday, September 7, 2008

Matt Birthday Pictures


I told him to show off his button!

So for Matt's birthday I surprised him (and scared him half to death!) I made ice cream cake, and we had a lovely dinner of spaghetti and meatballs made by his mother for his birthday dinner! We then went to see Batman: The Dark Knight. I think Matt liked the day all in all.

In other news, I have successfully procrastinated on my laundry to the point where I have to complete 4 loads of just my laundry. That's a lot for one person, especially considering I create maybe 2 1/2 loads of laundry every 2 weeks.

In other other news, my computer is having major issues. Virus? Maybe. Nothing can find it. Scans won't work, or they won't work properly. I'm worried, especially since I have an online class this semester. :-\

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Matt, you're a good sport! Happy Birthday! Laura, I'll be praying that your computer stops being unreliable and enables you to use it properly! How frustrating!