Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kitty Story!!


So once, many moons ago... Like years... I suffered from nightmares. I still do sometimes, but not quite as frequently. They were so frequent then that I taught myself how to wake up from dreams (I only failed once, and it totally freaked me out cause I thought my dream was real). Anyway, since then I have lost that ability but that's not the point. This is a prelude to a story:

I was fast asleep, and Tanya was sleeping at the foot of my bed. I started dreaming about Tanya, and in my dream she was falling off of a cliff, holding on by her two front paws! I kept trying to save her in the dream, but all she was doing was scratching up my arms and I couldn't pull her up... So I forced myself awake... I looked down by my feet and Tanya was clinging to the end of the bed by her front paws... As a result of my kicking.

Matt got a kick out of that story when I told him last week, and I thought you all might enjoy it as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see how Matt got a 'kick' out of that story. It's kind of a sad one though!