Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Patience

I'm asking for patience from all of my South Berwickian buddies, as it is the busy season at work (Halloween at a Party Store) and I'm working most weekends. I also apologize for taking Matt away so often recently for the same reason mentioned above.

Remember, the end is near! I graduate in December and finding a job should (hopefully) be much easier. How people find jobs *cough* Amanda *cough* in accounting without a degree, I may never know.

*The Amanda mentioned above is Matt's sister Amanda. I felt the need to clarify because there are two Amanda's that read this blog that are in the accounting field, and I think the other Amanda has a degree, but I could be wrong.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Nope, I don't have a degree! I'm just a humble piano instructor! : )